Current Positions Available
Part Time (25hrs per week) - Admin / Account Assistant.
Funded by the Jobs Growth Wales Scheme - Applicants must be currently Claiming Universal Credit to be accepted for the position.
DD Trading (NW) Ltd is a vibrant and growing company based in Caergwrle, North Wales.
We are an internationally known and award-winning company specialising in the retail and wholesale of adult and sexual health related products.
We are looking for someone to join our team, initially working 3 days a week under the Jobs Growth Wales programme for 6 months, hopefully leading on to a permanent position.
Our company continues to grow, so the position may evolve to a full time, 5 day per week position in the future. The applicant’s main purpose is to manage sales channels and accounts.
The successful applicant will:
* Be aged between 18 and 24 - This is a requirement of Jobs Growth Wales.
* Be open minded and comfortable working with adult and sexual health products.
* Have good IT skills.
* Have interest and passion for the job.
* Be methodical and logical.
* Have good organisational skills.
* Be able to write product descriptions using outstanding use of the English language.
* Be able to work unsupervised and be able to plan their workload.
* Be able to work to deadlines.
* Be able to work within a team.
* Be flexible and carry out duties outside of their usual job role when required.
* Applicants must be currently Claiming Universal Credit to be accepted for the position.
Desirable but not essential skills:
* The ability to speak a foreign language (e.g. German, French, Spanish etc).
* The ability to speak Welsh.
* Hold a valid UK driving licence.
* Previous experience within an administrative role.
This position is office based and would require the applicant to be based in the Wrexham/ Chester/ North Wales area.
Full on the Job training will be given and support will be available when required. The rate of pay is national minimum wage with the potential for this to increase in the future.
To apply, please email us at [email protected] with your CV, no later than 5pm on Friday 18th December 2020.